Chi Nei Tsang II teaches how to release the negative "Winds" and "sweep" them out to reestablish a healthy flow of vital energy. Chi Nei Tsang II is an art that evolved in an era when there were few physicians and "self-healing" was a way of life. Chi Nei Tsang II will guide you deeper into the rib cage, abdomen, navel center and the organs. Using Chi Nei Tsang techniques in and around the area of the navel provides the fastest method of healing and the most permanent results. Many techniques of other systems only work at the body's extremities, far from the navel center and the organs.
This DVD takes you right into the classroom with Masters Mantak Chia at their annual summer retreat. You will follow the same step by step instruction that their students at the retreat receive. This DVD, shot in a high resolution format, combines rich detail and clear organization to give you a truly complete experience of the Master Chia's teachings.
Running Time 4 hours 37 minutes
- Universal Healing Tao System (2:39 mins)
- Thoery (15:45 mins)
- Opening the Wind Gates (28:19 mins)
- Opening the Eight Direction (18:12 mins)
- The First Wind (24:40 mins)
- The Second Wind (30:39 mins)
- The Third Wind (18:49 mins)
- The Fourth Wind (22:02 mins)
- The Fifth Wind (31:02 mins)
- The Sixth Wind (21:21 mins)
- The Seventh Winds (09:06 mins)
- The Eighth & Nineth Winds (10:09 mins)
- The Tenth Winds (20:57 mins)
- The Eleventh & Twelfth Winds (26:06 mins)
- About Tao Garden Introduction
DVD Recording Format:
More product information ...