Multiple Usage of Green Papaya in Healing by Dr. Kurt Koesel & Dr. John Ray of Maui, Hawaii
Applications: Decreases the spreading of tumor and cancerous cells, arteriosclerosis, degeneration of bones and cartilage (vertebrate problems), acidosis, diabetes, chronic indigestion, overweight and obesity, high blood pressure and weakening of the neart.
1. Lab Analyses: The cleaned fruit with its dark seeds provides, per gram more Vitamin A than carrots' more Vitamin C than oranges, and hign amounts of Vitamin B & E , as well an unique enzyme-complex supporting the digestion of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
2. The Papain is the most active enzyme of the green papaya and its action in the digestive work is more effective than Pepsin and Paticreatiri wnich is used to stimulate tileftinction of the pancreas. Today due to the higher consumption of meat the support of digestive-enzyme is indispensaole, especially Decause of me high intake of animal protein, saturated fats arid simple sugars (monosaccharide) the function of the pancreas to produce and segregate enzyme is no longer sufficient. Protein only gets digested, if tile stomach produces a sufficient amount of hydrochloric acid, which is essential for absorption oi calcium in the body. Only in an acid environment it is possible for the conventional segregate enzyme Pepsin to function well as a "digestive-support". In comparison Papain not only functions 100% an alkaline, neutraFand acid stomach environment, but fUrther keeps alkaline/acid level balanced throughout the body.
3. Acidosis (hyperacidity of the blood and the body) is the main cause of disease and illnesses due to over consumption of acid-forming foods and indigestible proteins. Due to insufficient production oi hydrochloric acid and a daily accumulation of mucous, which means the undigested protein and fat molecules builds up viscous (solid mucous layers in the arteries), intestinal flora, lymph and muscle tissue. Those mucous layers solidify into crystallizing acid, which causepainful rheumatic conditions, destruction of tissue and nerve endings, accumulation of'phlegm in the lungs, bronchi and sinews resulting in allergies, astlima, obstruction of hearing arid sight, accumulation of mucous in the arteries wnich causes high blood pressure. As we grow older the sticky-gluey intestinal flora inhibits an sufncient absorption of Vitamin B, which is an essential substance for nourishing nerves and the brain. Vitamin B deficiency leads to depression, weak memory even as far as the degeneration of the entire nervous system arid brain cells. Tile nerve endings are getting destroyed through acid deposits in tile body; the impulses of the brain to (lie muscles are impossible creating paralysis of the muscles.
4. The green papaya has a therapeutic value dire to its antiseptic quality. It cleans the intestines from bacteria (only a healthy intestine is able to absorb vitamins and minerals (especially Vitamin B-12)). Bacteria causes a daily toxicmia of the blood and a wakening of the immune system and heart. Papain helps to loosen (lie solidified mucous deposits without banning tne healthy, living cells.
5. The concentrated white-milky juice (Pa pain-Latex; of (lie papaya tree and the green fruit was successfully used in treating cancerous tumors and accumulation ofpus in (lie body. For the treatment of cancer they used as well a certain Vitamin B l/ (Laetrile abstracted from the kernels). The same substance can be found apricot kernels.
6. Famous physicians from Mexico and South America had tremendous results with Papaya- Latex. The juice is directly injected into the diseased bone or cartilage tissue. This method of Papain-injection cured patients with active tumors. The combination of Bromalin (enzyme of the green pineapple) & Papain is an old remedy ot treating inflammation of joints and bone marrow.
7. It is scientifically proven that Papain transforms protein into an essential amino-acid called Argenine. Argenine is one the seven essential amino-acids, none of which can be produced by the boay itself and therefore needs to be provided by the food. Argenine stimulates tne production of, a growth hormone segregated by the hypothalamus arid which is important for the renewal of cells (DNA and RNA) especially for the regeneration of the liver, muscle, arid cartilage cells. Further high consumption of Argenine inhibits the growth of cancerous cells, especially in breast and ovarian tissue.
8. The chemical transformation of Papain into Argenine helps to rejuvenate weakened muscle and facial tissue and discharge excess boay flits. For overweight people it is ideal to do first using papaya juice ana papaya salad.
9. The daily consumption of one greenpapaya (appr.500g ) with the skin used as jam or salad, helps gradually to discharge solidified mucous and dead cell-tissue due do the unique enzyme Papuan. It is best to use the green to yellow-green fruit (still crispy), because Papuan looses it effect upon transformation into fructose. You clean the iruit from the kernels and blend it either into ajam or grate it into a salad. The salad, mixed with garlic, lemon and grounded dried papaya kernels is delicious.
10. You can use either the kernels of the green or ripe papaya to make a tea, which promotes digestion (high in Vitamin C ). It recommend to arink 1-1.5 liter of papaya tea one nour alter eating the jam or salad to flush out deposits. RECIPE: Boil a 1/4 cup of kernels with 2 liters of water for 30 ninutes; strain & add either ginger, cayenne or lemon.
11. The greenpapaya used as a cooked vegetable makes meat more digestible (sliced in pieces with tne SKin & cooked together with a meat). A delicacy is "Papaya - Sauerkraut"(lactofermanted) served with fish or hard-digestible proteins & fats to aid digestion.
Appendix to indigestible proteins arid its causes. Carbohydrates: starches only digest in interaction with the alkaline digestive enzyme Phyalin. This enzyme predigests food & gets produced in mouth during the chewing process.
Protein: only digests in interaction with acid digestive juices. Both entering tne body with the food at the same neutralize the stomach juices and enzyme activity resulting in insufficient absorption and digestion becomes impossible. Fermentation processes in stomach and intestines is the result and causes toxemia of the blood. Fermentation of acids (uric acid and ammonia) is due to an insufficient amount of bladder fluid (at least one liter of liquid daily or an alkaline drink one hour before a meal). The acids remaining in the body cause painful, emery deposits in the body.