GILLES MARIN WORKSHOP APPROACH (3/6/94)
A) LOOSENING EXERCISES (STANDING CRANE & TURTLE)
B) BREATHING EXERCISES
C) FEELING OR SENSE IN HANDS (COSMIC CHI KUNG)
D) CNT TECHNIQUES
1) THEORY: NAVEL CONNECTION (TEACHER STUDENT RELATIONSHIP)
2) CHIA'S STORY: MASTER MOO IN THAILAND UNCLE'S SHOULDER PAIN WITH JAW REACTION BY WORKING ON NAVEL AREA
3) SPINAL CORD BREATHING
4) SHAKE BODY
5) BREATHING IN BODY & SPINE (STANDING)
6) PALMS AT SIDE; BREATHE IN ANUS & EYES INTO PALMS & BUBBLE SPRINGS INTO FEET
7) HANDS TO SIDE & INHALE COSMIC GOLDEN ENERGY, EXHALE CLOUDY GRAY ENERGY
8) HANDS ABOVE HEAD, PUSHOUT ENERGY (BIG DRAW)-OPEN CROWN & SWALLOW
9) LOWER ARM INTO EMBRACING THE TREE. BONE BREATHING & COMPRESSION.
CHI CARDS III
1) PULSES PRESS LIKE GARDEN HOSE - USE DUMMY TO SHOW ORGANS AND PARTS OF
THE BODY. OPEN THE GATES THEORY (RIVERS OF WOODS).
2) BALANCE THE PULSES WITH THUMB TECHNIQUE.
3) VENTING: SICK ENERGY USED FOR EARTH FOOD TAKING IN CARBON DIOXIDE AND
GIVING OFF OXYGEN
4) SKIN DETOXIFYING (NAVEL DIAGNOSIS)
5) SMALL INTESTINE
6) LARGE INTESTINE
7) COSMIC CHI KUNG - SECRET TO USE THE UNIVERSAL ENERGIES (HEAVENLY,
COSMIC, AND EARTH FORCES) INSTEAD OF USING YOUR OWN ENERGY LIKE MANY
COSMIC CHI KUNG MASTER WHO CAN ONLY DO 1 OR 2 STUDENTS.
A) COLLAR BONE - SEND DOWN ARMS (DRAW ALL ENERGY TO NAVEL)
B) NAVEL ARTERIES
C) NECK WAVE UNDER ARMS, CHEST TO NAVEL
D) RAISE LEGS, MOVE DOWN LEGS
E) AROUND NAVEL
F) RIB CAGE
9) TONGUE DIAGNOSIS
10) COSMIC CHI KUNG
11) TREE MEDITATION - FEED THE TREE AND EARTH WITH SICK ENERGY
12) COSMIC CHI KUNG
20) PSOAS MUSCLE
21) OVARIES - PROSTATE
CHI NEI TSANG - INTERNAL ORGAN CHI MASSAGE - NATURAL SELF HEALING
LEARNING HOW TO HEAL YOURSELF
THREE LEVELS CHI NEI TSANG -GILLES MARIN (SENIOR TEACHER)
"YOU DON'T TREAT THE SYMPTOMS YOU TRAIN THE PERSON TO TREAT THEMSELVES"
1) PHYSICAL (TECHNIQUES)
2) BREATHE (ABSORBING)
3) ENERGY (SUBTLE-EMOTIONAL)
COSMIC CHI KUNG PRACTICE-Draw in the energy (chi) with BONE BREATHING.
GROW THE AURA & SEE THE AURA (Pg 76)
1) Growing the Feeling
A) Breathe in and out.
B) Focus out of left eye corner to left hand-Head still & straight.
C) Then with right eye corner to right hand (see light around figures).
D) Then put hands facing each other feeling the Aura.
Train to use outside energy (Universal,Cosmic & Earth) not your own energy.
2) Growing the Aura
3) Seeing The Aura
A) Focus on index finger.
B) Focus on middle finger.
C) Focus on thumb.
D) Focus on ring finger.
E) Focus on pinkie finger.
F) Point each finger at each other.
G) Place hands on students abdomen testing their energy (wave technique).
(WHEN YOU USE RELAXED HAND & ARM-YOU WILL RELAX A PERSON & GOING DEEPER)
1) OPENING WIND GATES: Chi pressure is too strong in the organs because of toxin blockage so
Taoist start pulse reading to test the Chi pressure & release the pressure opening the gates, the rivers of the body. The most important thing is not working on the organs but stretching the facsia (connection tissue) releasing the energy wind gates with the breathing. The ribs will expand lower in the body giving organs more room (Pg 149).
(A) Timing: Day & Pulse Count. (Pg 150)
(B) Groin: (72 - 36) counts using Cutting Finger Edge.
(C) Tan Tien: Vena Curva point see chart for counts. Find the pulse also with ELBOW TECHNIQUE letting
elbow in deeper with BREATHING TECHNIQUE.
(D) 8 Wind Gate Points around Navel: use thumb left side (1st);(see chart).
(E) Press Fist rotating around navel & Palm Press on navel.
(G) Patting around Navel.
FOR A WOMAN STAND ON THE RIGHT SIDE AND FOR A MAN STAND ON THE LEFT SIDE.
YOU WILL FEEL THE TENSIONS WITH FINGER, THUMB OR ELBOW BEFORE THE STUDENT.
2) CHASING THE WINDS: Wind is Chi that enters or exits the body thru the skin, navel, back of the head, forearms & lower legs. Winds becomes trapped in different parts of the body caused by hot & cold temperatures (high & low pressures) like the earth surface or air (GAS) caused by foods toxins or blockages. Create room for the winds to balance, release or discharge by stretching connective tissue in abdomen, rib cage & lower back muscles. When winds are released out of body openings (skin surface) as volcanoes in earth Chi comes in like airing a stuffy room by opening windows. To work on one organ you treat the whole body (wholestic approach)(Pg 143).
(A) Spiral & Bake the winds scanning the body with Palm 3" off body feeling
for heat, coolness, energy bursts & stagnate energy. Feel MERIDIANS which
are the wiring of body connecting 12 wires in 1 circuit with the energy
moving every 2 hours (bowl movement time 7:00 a.m.-L.I. MERIDIAN).
(B) Scooping the winds lightly to the Tan Tien-See with EYES OF FINGERS
feeling inside energy (emotional) body for a wave (warm or cool).
(C) Press Tan Tien & draw out the Sick Energy.
(D) Sweep out the Sick Energy by message lightly from navel down the legs.
(E) Sweep out the Sick Energy up throughout the Chest & Arms.
2a) CHASING LIVER WINDS: Large Intestine is touching the spine under liver sending winds which are just air pressures raising (warmer to hotter) up to neck (pool of winds) causing J.M.A., tooth decay, bloodshot eyes & poor sight. Look for navel pull; rib cage narrowness, eyes location imbalances. To treat liver work on Lg Intestine & to treat Lg Intestine work on liver.
(A) Press knuckle on hand Liver Pt. & place hand behind ribs.
(B) Press elbow on Pt below liver & Lg Intestine Pt along base of skull.
(C) Press knuckle on right rib cage Pt & other on right jaw bone tendon.
This will release winds, improve vision & neck & shoulder pain.
(D) Massage spine thru abdomen while rotating right leg.
(E) Press elbow to psoas muscle inside of hip drawing pelvis up releasing
muscle cramps (open tan tien) which are not in ovaries or uterus.
2b) CHASING HEART WINDS: Winds become trapped & attack the heart(heart attack)
from Lg Intestine. Chase wind to the tongue and out of the left arm & side.
(A) Press knuckle or thumb on top of nipple(men) or 5 rib on women; then
press other thumb under root of tongue on throat (5min).
(B) Pinch left shoulder-press root of tongue & heart PT. on side of crown.
3) PULLING THE NAVEL (SCAR)- Be careful cutting the Umbilical cord. (Pg 123)
A) Make navel round; release & see where it pulls indicating tight area.
(LOOK FOR STRUCTURAL DIFFERENCES (NARROWNESS) IN BODY CAVITY)
B) Breathe in pressing hand out & breath out absorbing hand-replace armor
with trust-Armor was built up to protect SUBTLE BODY but it cuts you
away from yourself-Get in touch with yourself(subtle body) by touching.
C) Use knuckles & elbow power to open the ARMOR.
4) DETOXIFY: Around Navel spreading throughout Small Intestines.(Pg 169)
A) Spiral clockwise outwardly around the navel with Middle finger technique
B) Spiral & shake each point around the navel (use knuckles) (20min/day).
C) Spiral 5 vertical navel lines (middle & 2 lines right & left).
D) Hand Scoop & Rock & Roll (Fingers stationary) techniques back to navel.
E) Push & Pull toward navel then Patting on abdomen.
5) DETOXIFY: Brain (Emotions) of abdomen are connected with muscle. (Pg 191)
A) Curve & twist wave action pressing deeper (1"-2") than skin detoxifying
B) Scoop working out lumps (food,meat & salad stuck together)
releasing gas or air passing through the small intestines.
C) Uproot & Untangle nerves, knots & tangles with 1 finger technique.
Uproot a blockage by stretching the tissue around it toward the navel.
D) Shake abdomen with Palm then Fingers looking at student's face for any
emotions. Tensions are repressed emotions or too much emotion.
E) Work with soft deep movements (CAT PAWING).
6) The problem in society is we are standing (ascending colon) which animals don't have so our stool moves against gravity. The sign of an unclear colon is bad body odor. Similar sphincter muscles are between stomach and the Sm Intestine and the colon and the anus. Right side of colon is lower than left because of liver position & goes higher on left to heart under stomach. Lower left can get stuck to hip bone & there is only liquid in colon until it forms a stool at the end (sigmoid colon). Colon lining is solid.(Pg 186)
A) Use a little massage oil dropping it on certain spots of the abdomen
not in the hand or use silk cloth on hairy abdomen or women's abdomen.
B) Use Thumb Press, Finger & Scooping Techniques to loosen & release blocks.
C) Press from left hip(Sigmoid Valve) with Heel of right hand to anus(3-6x)
D) Push against right hip(Ileocecal Valve) with Heel of right hand(3-6x).
E) Wave technique: (2 valves/1 colon) Draw legs to hips (loosens abdomen).
1) Knife hand (left hand) with scoop to Ileocecal Value (Gas Back-up).
2) Knife hand (right hand) with scoop around colon.
3) Knife hand (left hand) with scoop to Sigmoid Colon & deep into anus.
MUSCLE STRUCTURE OF UPPER BODY (HORITIZONAL POSITION)
7) Thin muscle for breathing; diaphragm moves organs down(1") creating vacuum for passive lungs which allows you to breathe. The movement of breathing is down or breathing deep into the body then why don't we breathe in (down) instead of up (chest muscles) because the organs (unbalanced emotions) will not let the breathe deep into the body. Breathing down you calm the body. Prenico-colic ligament connected to the diaphragm holds up the Lg Intestine.(Pg 210)
A) To free the diaphragm you have to open up the ribs by opening the breath
B) Work with the breathing and tell the person to breathe.
1) Place one hand on the ribs & the other below massaging the organs.
2) Release diaphragm working down to the navel.
3) Continue massaging the Navel, Diaphragm & underneath the ribs.
4) Fingers should be able to feel the pain first.
5) Deeper you go the softer the fingers (use hands on sides of ribs).
6) Meditate & feel your way around to open the Diaphragm up.
7) Press knuckle in diaphragm-rotate leg releasing psoas muscle.
(No visible breath press the point on arm (Pericardium Meridian)
8) Paired & cone-shaped located in thoracic cavity separated by heart & plural membrane that encloses each lung & by the diaphragm from abdominal cavity. Lungs mix blood with oxygen; expel used air, carbon dioxide & toxins. Lungs rule Metal Chi on cellular level controlling skin & sweat. (Pg 233)
A) Rock Rib Cage as student exhales the Lung Sound (SHHHHHHHH).
B) Hold the pressure with hands on ribs as student deeply inhales.
C) Keep rocking maintaining press for full inhalation & exhalation (3-5x).
D) Last inhalation remove hands from chest so lungs can overfill with air.
WOMEN HAVE WEAKER LUNGS AND NEED THEIR LUNGS TO BE ACTIVATED.
LYMPH (OPEN) SYSTEM
9) When you touch someone you activate the lymph system, the Sewer System of body & Lymph Nodes are a purification treatment center. Lymph is clear blood plasma which forms in tissue spaces & gathers into lymphatic vessels, capillaries, nodes & ducts filtering out foreign matter, dead cells, bacteria & germs. Lymph nodes are everywhere especially in the neck, groin, armpits & abdomen laying near the skin & spine. Deep ones are large (lima bean) near aorta & vena cava. Gently massage lymph to troubled pts. Lymphatic system is the drainage system of the body recycling 45 gallons of liquid to the navel center by pumping the muscles.(Pg 260)
GOOD SIGN LYMPH NODES ARE SOFT & OILY; BAD SIGN-NODES ARE SANDY & OILY.
A) Use 1 Finger Technique & Left Thumb to massage deep down into abdomen
from Rib Cage to Pubic Bone starting at Navel draining Lymph to Navel.
B) Curve Fingers underneath Left Rib Cage lifting it up pressing Spleen
with Thumb Roll Press draining Lymph toward Navel.
C) Use Finger Spread Technique in-between Ribs massaging Crest Cavity
(Thoracic Duct) draining Lymph to Sternum & Thumb Press to Groin.
D) Use Thumb Press to drain Lymph below Collar Bone toward Sternum & Navel.
E) Turn Neck to side messaging down Neck Lines to Collar Bone draining ears
& Hold Jaw with Hands drain Lymph to Collar Bone to Sternum with Wave.
F) Massage Arm Pits (Pectoral/Auxiliary Nodes) with Palm Push to Sternum.
G) Use 1 Finger Technique to massage Groin (Iliac & Inguinal Nodes).
10) Complicated organ with over 500 different functions which holds a lot of toxins & emotions (anger, guilt, jealous & blame). If you have a problem with the liver you have a problem with the whole body. The liver controls the distribution of all the food (nutrition) in the body deciding how much sugar is used or stored (fat)-
THE DECISION MAKER. The manager & organizer of the body it purifies and filters the blood so the liver has to clean the filter (itself) periodically by breaking down the poisons & addictions which effects the body because the liver controls the nerves & thinking. When the liver is detoxifying you don't feel so good so you take another drink and you feel good because liver starts storing & breaking down poisons. Liver grows everything in the body with thinking & the nerves even when damaged; it digests, distributes food, & governs nerves (thinking).(Pg 243)
A) Baking Technique(Sandwich) left hand under & right over body & heat.
B) Use Thumb Scoop Technique pressing the web point of right thumb & index
finger under the right rib cage with left hand pumping on top drawing
energy to Navel while exhaling Liver Sound (SHHHHHHHH).
C) Massage Liver & Gall Bladder under rib cage with One Finger Technique.
D) Sitting up gently explore the liver detoxifying it (the filter) drawing
out sugar into the body while exhaling Liver Sound (SHHHHHHHH).
E) Pumping Liver using J & Reverse J Technique press toward the Navel.
F) Massage big toes to release excess alcohol in the liver.
G) Place left hand on right shoulder & right hand under right rib cage.
11) Manufactures pancreatic juice (alkaline)which aids in digestion in Small Intestine and when confined with bile of Gall Bladder balances acidic juices in the Stomach. Pancreas also releases insulin (endocrine function) into the blood to allow sugar to be absorbed into the body's cells. When sugar is not absorbed diabetes accrues caused by a lack of insulin. Everyone eats too much sugar; the pancreas overworks creating too much insulin causing hypoglycemia and the only remedy is to remain free from sugar. In France neutral taste in food is salt & in US it is sugar. Pancreas works with liver holding alot of emotions. (Pg 237)
A) Inhale pressing Pancreas with right hand Knife Technique.
B) Use Pumping Technique with right hand on Pancreas with left hand
pumping on Rib Cage while exhaling Spleen Sound (WHOOOOOOOO) (3x).
C) Using heel of right hand roll the knife deep into Pancreas.
12) Largest lymph node but does not filter the lymph. It filters, stores, & cleans blood breaking down & eliminating bacteria & worn out blood cells recycling them into bile. It produces B cells (antibody-producing plasma cells) playing central role in the Immune System. When massaged, it releases extra blood & bolsters the immune function. It has the digestive function in charge of transformation & transportation extracting Chi from food mixing it with Lung Chi distributing it to proper element & organ along with muscles & limbs thus all muscle disorders are treated by working on the Spleen channel. Spleen is the largest collection of LYMPH TISSUE.(Pg 235)
A) Scoop with left hand to loosen on left side pumping with right hand.
B) Pumping Spleen using J & Reverse J Technique press toward the Navel.
C) Use Pumping Technique with right hand on Spleen with left hand pumping on Rib Cage toward Navel while exhaling Spleen Sound (WHOOOOOOOO).
(SHAKE ARMS & LEGS IN AIR AFTER COMPLETING LIVER, PANCREAS, SPLEEN CLEANSE)
13) Regulates the circulation of the blood working thru the blood vessels being the most Yang organ of the body. If the Heart is strong the body is strong but if blood vessels harden (sclerosis) blood pressure rises (red face). A pale face results in Yin Heart condition from Valve problem which is revealed in facial & body color. (Pg 255)
A) 1 Finger Technique spiraling between Rib Cage and Sternum to open up
Heart transforming hatred into Love and Compassion.
B) Massage Organ Points (Heart, Pericardium & Triple Warmer below Sternum
in the Upper Diaphragm area as student exhales Heart Sound (HAWWWWW).
C) Press wrist (Heart-7 point) pinkie side and Sternum.
D) 1 Finger Technique spiraling with right hand in Middle Diaphragm
Heart Controller area with left hand pressing right open hand
middle wrist (Pericardium-6 pt) and reverse also Triple Warmer-5 pt.
14) Only organ not in the pericardium located in the back but you can only reach it from the front & hard to feel. It has shape of ear & size of a fist (1/3 adrenal); filters all fluids removing excess water, uric acid, unneeded by-products of the body, & lead out of the water you drink. Skin (3rd kidney) stores water & sweats it out. It eliminates toxins released from Liver & loss of energy caused by overloaded toxins will cause an loss of energy in the body. Kidneys (ROOTS OF LIFE) are 1st in fetus & last to die determine vitality & length of life. Sexual energy comes from Kidney; any sexual disfunction is traced to them causing lower back pain. (Pg 253)
A) Kidneys are located 1" on both sides of the Navel & 3" long to Ribs;
deep on 3rd layer of your Organs below the Intestine next to Spine.
B) Gently massage with Finger & Thumb Techniques deeply rocking breaking
up the bumps & sand in Kidneys as student exhales Kidney Sound (WOOOO).
C) Work deeper using your body weight not your muscle entering from the
Navel on an angle to the Kidneys under Abdominal Muscles.
D) Work thru the Back with Thumb Technique when they are on their side by
holding the Floating Rib pumping back over the Adrenal with Thumbs then
sweep sick Adrenal Energy into Descending Colon with Thumbs & reverse.
E) Use Palm Baking Technique to warm over worked Kidneys and Adrenal.
F) Spiral with Finger & Palm Press Technique at Bladder Point located 4"
below Navel above Pubic Bone) relieving any blockages or obstructions.
G) DETOXIFY-Walk barefoot(rocky beach)-Work on & soak feet(hot salt water)
FOR PERFECT DIGESTION: CHEW FOOD UNTIL IT TURNS TO A LIQUID THEN DRINK IT;
DRINK LIQUIDS BY CHEWING THEM AROUND IN MONTH WITH SALIVA THEN SWALLOW.
MIX SALIVA (ORIGINAL CHI FROM THE KIDNEYS) WITH FOOD BY CHEWING THE FOOD. SWALLOWING SALVIA LOOSES AND OPENS JOINTS AND ORGANS.
MUSCLE STRUCTURE OF LOWER BODY (VERTICAL POSITION)
15) SOIL OF THE SOUL originates along the twelfth thoracic to the fifth lumbar vertebrae bones descending thru the pelvic region attaching to the Thigh bone forming the abdomen posterior wall supporting the abdomen organs anchoring to the pelvis. Imbalance between the tensions on both sides of the muscles can cause curvature of the spine, malposition of the hips, a short leg, & sciatic pains. When toxic pressure builds in abdomen, it weakens creating tension in lower back. (Pg 298)
A) Lumbar Practice pushing knee against your chest, then relax using your weight press against students chest repeat (4x) opening Psoas Muscle.
B) Activate Psoas Muscle by raising the Knee with hand and holding foot with the other hand rotating the hip slowly and reverse.
C) Raise lower leg over your shoulder go in deeply locating Psoas Muscle with all the fingers lightly pulling, massaging & loosen it (reverse).
D) Press down & hold your fingers still then shake your body vigorously sideways, right & left spiraling up & down its length.
E) Go into hip & back of leg (thigh, knee, calf) loosening nerves & muscle.
F) Neck & shoulder pain-rotate arm, neck or leg while pressing at navel pt.
G) Do Iron Bridge Exercise to open up lumbar(Back Pain connected to head).
16) The Autonomic Nervous System contains the Sympathetic response of Action generated in the Spinal area and Parasympathetic response of Relaxation generated in Cranial area works up & down spine (GANGLIA NERVES) which causes MENSTRUATION CRAMPS because of muscle spasm pressing against a nerve.(Pg 303)
A) Use 1 Finger Technique massaging into the Spine releasing tension.
B) Use 1 Finger Technique massaging into the Sacrum releasing tension.
C) Use 1 Finger Technique massaging into the Cranial area releasing it.
17) A) OVARIES: Uterus is connected by tendons frequently tightened or loosened (dropped organs) by internal congestion requiring adjustment. If the blood & Chi are not flowing well, the Uterus becomes "Cold" & cysts form. The Ovaries are paired glands resembling almonds and positioned on either side of the Uterus. Ovulation causes them to be swollen, scarred or wrinkled and after menopause they atrophy. In locating the Uterus & Ovaries make an inverted triangle with the thumbs at the navel & the index fingers naturally lengthened spreading the little fingers. The Uterus is at the index fingers & the Ovaries are at the little fingers. Healthy ovaries are soft, like jelly and even. Ovaries & cervix can be twisted or one ovary can be higher than another; each producing a different chemical to produce eggs. (Pg 322)
A) Place 8 Fingers to one side of Uterus keeping both edges of hands together & aligned. Apply a deep, probing, kneading motion massaging any tangles or twist then hold Uterus Center with both hands for awhile.
B) Ovarian Massage: Pull knees up then use fingers & hand heel in rocking motion working from right side on right ovary while hand slowly sinks fingers massage left ovary & add other hand for extra weight (reverse).
C) Push & pump doing a soft rock & roll sending them energy talking them back to health; student will feel comfortable, serene & trusting.
D) Cervix (pear shape) Massage: Center line 1/2" above pubic bone using thumb head 2" from either ovary gently massage deeply and hold.
E) Bake & massage Liver & Heart to open heart & sexual energy.
F) Do Ovarian Breathing & Egg Exercise to warm COLDER WATER.
17) B) PROSTATE: Blockages usually caused by toxins can result in impotence & when removed virility may return. Prostate is located above perineum between anus & testicles just under the skin. (Pg 326)
A) Above Pubic bone push down to a relaxed Prostate Gland; deeply massage.
B) Tilt up the sacrum & press up to 1" near anus on perineum into the hole
gently pulling and massage the tendon loosen any obstructions.
C) Bake and massage the Kidneys and Adrenal glands.
D) Do Male Sexual Energy Massage daily at home and wear loose pants.
E) Do Testicle Breathing & Big Draw to build stronger fire in WEAKER FIRE.
F) URINATE-Stand on toes-Clench teeth-Lock buttock-Stop & Start (3x).
G) Exercise: Breathe into PERINEUM MUSCLE separating it from ANUS MUSCLE.
18) Most common causes are heat in the Liver, blockage in the Gall Bladder, constipation (low abdomen) & fear in the Kidneys. The heat rises up thru the channels to the Head creating tension & pressure in the Head. Your Body is alerting you with Headache pain. Respect this pain & rest allowing your body to save its' energy to strengthen the organs. (Pg 330)
A) Detoxify the Skin & release the Large Intestine.
B) Detoxify the Liver, Gall Bladder, Adrenal Glands, and Kidneys.
C) Massage Neck (Brachial Plexus) and Head (Cervical Plexus).
D) Place hand underneath the Body shading and baking the Kidneys.
E) Practice Venting & Fanning Techniques with the Hawwwww & Heeeee Sounds.
F) Press Tan Tien & Forehead points & have student breathe into them.
G) Stay away from all Citrus Juices & Chicken products (Too warming).
19) SCIATIC NERVE is the largest nerve in the body that sheathes into two nerves at Lumbar 4 & Sacral (1,2,3) & traverses the buttocks coming close to the surface snaking down the hip & thigh which splits at the Knee into divisions passing to the lower Leg & Ankle. (Pg 301)
A) Use your Elbow to massage the Piriformis Muscle in Hip Hole. (Pg 308)
B) Press Forearm rolling down Thigh on side of the Leg.
C) Grasp & stretch Popiletal Tendons in back of Knee reaching the Nerves.
D) Rotate the Knee Cap & then the Hip Joint in its socket.
E) Massage Sciatic Nerve down & thru the Calf Muscle.
F) Massage the Nerve area below the Ankle Bone & tap the Heel. (Reverse)
FLUSHING THE ORGANS & BALANCING THE PULSES
WARNING: DON'T DO THIS TECHNIQUE ON ANYONE WHO HAS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE OR WHO HAS HAD: A STROKE, HEART CONDITION, CIRCULATION PROBLEMS, DETACHED RETINAS, ANEURYSM, DIABETES, NEURALGIA, OR SLIPPED DISC(S). DO NOT WORK ON ANYONE WITH VARICOSE VEINS, THROMBOSIS (CLOTTING WITHIN A BLOOD VESSEL), OR PHLEBITIS (INFLAMMATION OF A VEIN). DO NOT PRACTICE ON PREGNANT WOMEN.
20) AORTA, as a major blood vessel running deep in the abdomen in the navel area, has arteries that branch out carrying blood and Chi to the organs, bowel and lower limbs. Direct blood to specific organs and areas of the body which enables you to flush out toxins and blockages opening restricted blood vessels increasing blood & Chi flow which helps correct blood pressure and cools down the organs. You influence energy supply to each organ by pressing the Aorta like playing a finger musical instrument (flute). Balancing the Pulse by pressing the Aortic pulse and the pulse at different places in the body comparing the speed and intensity of each pulse with the Aorta. (Pg 281)
A) Use Thumb or Finger Line Techniques on Aorta opening & closing flushing
out & cooling down Organs releasing Back Pain like playing a Flute or
Piano moving up the Aorta one organ at a time.
B) Use Finger Technique on both side of the Neck flushing out the Brain
releasing Heat & Headaches.
C) Turning the Head balance the Neck Pulses with the Aortic Pulse using the
Finger Technique then reverse the process to the other side.
D) Balance Upper Body (Arm, Below, Wrist) Pulses with Aortic Pulse using
the Finger Technique then reverse the process to the other side.
E) Balance Lower Body(Groin, Knee, Ankle)Pulses with Aortic Pulse using
the Finger Technique then reverse the process to the other side.
DO SIX HEALING SOUNDS BEFORE BED THEN PLACE HANDS ON NAVAL & SMILE DOWN.
HEALING SOUNDS MEDITATION: TRACE THE LINES OF EACH MERIDIAN PAIR CONNECTING WITH SOUND VIBRATION FOCUSING ON EACH COLOR LIGHT AT MIDEYE DOWN YANG MERIDIAN OUTSIDE OF BODY & YIN MERIDIAN INSIDE OF BODY. SIX HEALING SOUND: (ENDOCRINE (FIRE) SYSTEM PURPLE-HANDS MOVING FROM HEAD TO FEET HEART CONTROLLER (PERICARDIUM) WHICH CONTROLS HEART(HORMONES & SPIRITUAL ESSENCE)
ROUND BONES PRODUCES RED BLOOD CELLS & FLAT BONES PRODUCES WHITE BLOOD CELLS. HIP BONES GROWS RED BLOOD CELLS; HEAD GROWS WHITE BLOOD CELLS WHICH IS LARGEST MARROW CONCENTRATION. BONE IS FORMED LIKE A CRYSTAL (CRYSTAL SKELETON).
(3) REVERSE TWIST
(4) FRONT FINGER PULL
(5) UPPER FINGER PULL
SHOULDERS & NECK EXERCISES
A) SHOULDERS TO EARS 1) ARMS DOWN
B) SHOULDERS ALL THE BACK 2) ARMS FORWARD
C) SHOULDERS DROP 3) ARMS OVERHEAD
D) STRETCH FINGERS 4) ARMS AT SIDES
LEFT KNEE EXERCISE (SIT ON TABLE)
(BLOOD FLUSH THE KNEE)
1) DANGLE KNEE (ALL WAYS) OFF EDGE OF TABLE (6X)
2) STRAIGHTEN-TIGHTEN-RELEASE KNEE (3x/DAY)