Welcome to the home of the Universal HEALING TAO system, which is rooted in the ancient healing traditions of Taoism from China. The Universal HEALING TAO (UHT) was created by Master Mantak Chia as a result of Master Chia's six-plus decades of personal experience teaching tens of thousands of students from practically every country on earth. For more than 50 years, Mantak Chia has been the leader in teaching the to the Western world.
The Universal HEALING TAO System divided into four healing arts:
- UHT Living Tao Practices
- Chi Nei Tsang Practices
- Cosmic Healing Practices
- Immortal Tao Practices
You can join the tens of thousands of people who have begun to reclaim their personal power and begin your healing today. Decide now to invest holistically in your life. The unique resources of the Universal HEALING TAO System will benefit your health and personal wellbeing in ways you can hardly imagine.
There are several ways you can proceed to learn the Healing Tao :
- Visit me at Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort for one of our many Retreats, where you will study the UHT with me and with highly qualified Senior Instructors of the UHT.
- Use our Worldwide Instructor/Practitioner Directory to make contact with a highly qualified practitioner near you. His nearly 2500 active certified instructors in 57
countries spread the Taoist healing teachings across the planet.
- Use our UHT Products directory to find sources of books, booklets, DVDs, formula sets, posters, and instructor audios and DVDs to help you in your study of the UHT.
- Use our Online Shopping to order practice equipment and many other items directly from us.
- The UniversalTao.TV Online Learning Site, enjoy all the levels of the Healing Tao and include International workshops translated into eight languages from home or on the go.
- The Mantakchia.TV Workshop Live Online, enjoy Tao Retreats, Healing Tao Winter and Summer at Tao Garden, Chiang Mai, Thailand include World Tour teaching.
If you plan to visit Tao Garden as a student, we have a Student Guide with helpful information. Also, we have information about how you can become a certified Instructor/Practioner in the Healing Tao .
For more information about Master Mantak Chia, we invite you to visit the Mantak Chia personal web site. Since 1993 Master Chia has actively developed the beautiful and unique Teaching and Healing Center which is Tao Garden Health Spa and Resort where he lives and teaches. Please visit the Tao Garden web site for Retreat information and schedules, as well news and views about topics of interest to all practitions from beginners to the most advanced levels of internal practice. If you can, plan to visit Tao Garden where a dedicated team of Healing Practitioners, Instructors and Staff are available throughout the year to start you on your healing journey. Almost 80 acres of cultivated gardens make Tao Garden virtually self-sufficient in organic produce. The Kwan Yin Dining Hall is a truly unique nutritional experience.